Saturday, 3 September 2011

Thoughtbubble Anthology 2011


This year I have been fortunate enough to be included in the Thoughbubble anthology put together by Thoughtbubble Comic con with all proceeds going to the Barnardos childrens charity.
Now I was sold on the fact that it was for a good cause and Id get stuff printed but to add to that I ended up working with the great Mike Carey! Our two page comic of the life and times of Leonardo Da Vinci was a lot of fun to work on and was completed with excellent colours by my comics partner in crime Andrew Tunney.
As if that wasn't enough the anthology was picked up by Image who in an awesome show of generosity have elected to donate the money they would receive to Barnardos too!

More about the anthology can be found HERE

And it got featured on CBR the other day, if you look down near the bottom of the article you can actually see one of the Da Vinci pages I did!


No comments: